I used to watch my mother cook for a big family and create something good out of nothing.
I have cooked for my family and my grandchildren in much the same way.

I have enjoyed it very much but most of all I have tried to teach my children and grandchildren to trust in God for all their needs.
I hope I've been successful.





Dema White. 06/19/19 - 01/25/12
Safely home now ~ we shall soon be together again. 


Important note: If a particular recipe sparks a memory then please use the "comment" section to document it - this will greatly enhance the collection. If you have a suggestion or find an error leave a comment about that too.

3 comments:

  1. Hi just looking at some of your recipes.Thanks for sharing.Hope your doing good and this is awesome!!!!Take care!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been successful Grandma! We love you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog looks great, makes me want to pick mine up again! I love that you have these recipe's on here, keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!